Thursday, June 9, 2011

My Creative Scrapbook - June Main Kit

Hi everyone! I wanted to share another kit with you today. This is June's Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook. I was so happy to get this kit. I had been wanting Basic Grey's Sweet Threads for some time so I was excited to finally get to work with it. I find all the patterns in this line are fairly similar so I used white cardstock to balance things out a little bit. My fellow design team members came up with some gorgeous designs with this kit (as usual!). You can check 'em out here!

Sweet Words: "Baby Hudson is very very cute" Larissa certainly loved her brother and was convinced he was cute even before he was born. She had written this note on her little magnetic doodle about a week before he arrived.

Tender Kiss: Little Baby Hudson has had no shortage of kisses. Larissa peppers him with her love daily...many times a day actually. She doesn't even mind when he is crying. I am continuously surprised at how patient and kind she is with him. He couldn't ask for a better sister.

Little Sprout: I just love this die cut that came with the kit that says "little sprout". It's the perfect title for my little sprout hard at work planting her seeds. This girl has a true passion for gardening. Her favourite Easter present was some child sized gardening gloves (found at Michaels...that is the Easter bunny found them there of course). She received some little seed kids in her Easter basket: sunflowers, green beans and birdhouse gourds. After totally gorging on her Easter treats the first thing she wanted to do was get to work with the planting. I really liked the flowers/greenery stickers in this kit and used dimensional adhesive (pop dots) to lift them off the page so they would stand out more. The offset circle in the large scallop die cut were easily made using two circle punches.

My Beautiful Sunshine: It was so beautiful to get a day in the sun after 27 days of rain (ACK!!) To celebrate we basked in the sun and pranced about in a field of dandelions behind our house when I snapped this photo of my little ray of sunshine :)

And I will leave you with a few quick cards that I whipped up with some of my kit leftovers :)


Photobucket

2 comments:

Maria Asmus said...

Great layouts and cards you made!! Just gorgeous!! And also the minibook you showed the other day!! :)

Luz Maria Bruna said...

I love all you created with this month kit my friend!!