Friday, June 10, 2011

My Creative Scrapbook - June Limited Edition Kit

I have SIX layouts that I want to share with you that I created using this kit! I even created some cards with the leftovers but I didn't get them photographed before I gave them away. Actually, that's a lie... I did photograph them but the photos are too awful too use and since the cards are gone...

This kit featured Crate Paper's Portrait line which is a wedding theme but that doesn't limit you to wedding layouts. You can use it for just about anything. I just love this eclectic mix of colours and patterns. Right now, I'm feeling much love for Crate Paper and that much love had me not wanting to put this kit away until I used up every little scrap!

Happy Day: This was indeed a happy day. We have had a very sad little spring here on PEI...cold, RAINY and rainy. Did I mention it was rainy? Yes, well 27 days of rain in May. Gross eh? So when the sun finally graced us with her appearance we took full advantage of the free vitamin D and hung outside for a while and that's when I snapped this sweet photo.


Nanny's boy: Little Hudson and his Nanny (not Nanny as in live-in caretaker, Nanny as in Grandmother) I loved all these pattern so much that I cut up little 3x3 squares and arranged them on a circle and 'quilted them' in a very rough fashion. The circle looks a little wonky and egg shaped here but that's just my bad photography skills of the day. I swear it's round and pretty in real life!


Family of 4: YAY!!!!!!!! I am so so happy to scrap this photo. I (we actually) waited for this moment for so many years. This photo is so precious to me. The journaling reads "They say a picture is worth a thousand words. This picture says happy a thousand times" When I was thinking about scrapping this photo, I just knew I wanted a big 4 on it. 4, 4, 4!!! There are 4 of us now in our little family and it makes me so happy :D

Big Little Girls: Kind of a strange title eh? I should explain. This is Larissa and her little cousin. They look so grown up in these photos and as I was thinking that I realized that in a very short time I will be looking at these same photos and thinking 'wow, they are so little'. Time just goes by so fast!

Wishes for you... happiness. That's what I want for my little boy :) I love this picture of him cuddled up in my arms and his hands in his mouth (a constant these days)

3 months: Just a simple layout to keep track of Hudson's accomplishments at this age. I just loved this piece of calendar pattern paper and thought it was the perfect setting for page about age :)

Thanks for stopping by again! Have a wonderful day.

Photobucket

8 comments:

Maria Asmus said...

Wow, amazing layouts!! They are really gorgeous!! I love this crate paper portrait collection!! :)

Jolaine Frias said...

Oh Amanda you did such a wonderful job with this kit! I love each and every sweet page you created. Congrats on your beautiful family!!!!!!!!

Diana Fisher said...

That kit looks great, and what you made is stunning! Absolutely love your work!!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Woow more yummies to look at!!! wonderful layouts my friend!!

Brenda LeDoux said...

Love your work! I like how you used the wedding themed paper for something other than wedding. My son will soon have a family of 4. You have given me some inspiration! Thanks.

Tanya said...

STUNNING!!!!!

Cindy Gay said...

All lovely designs! Especially like the cut borders in be happy.

Tracey Taylor said...

she's BACK! Absolutely love every single one of these. Great product pairing, as always, with these kits!