Thursday, June 23, 2011

Everlasting Love

Here is some more Prima work for you (winter CHA 2011). I told you I had lots to share and there is lots more to come! This is a picture of Larissa & Min last fall. Just a day or two after this photo, Min fell very ill and we thought we were going to lose her. She is 14 years old and she refused to move, eat or drink. We said our goodbyes and took her to the vet for what we thought was the last time. I was rather hysterical. Imagine how happy I was to leave with a bottle of antibiotics, a $50 vet bill and the promise of healthy dog real soon. After a little tlc, like giving her water by syringe, we had our ole Min back in just a day or two. So our beloved Min, although 14 years old is still running around and extremely healthy. She really is the perfect family pet.

I stitched this inner circle and then used blue Stickles in between each stitch.

I just love using these funky metallic leaves on my pages. Link

And lastly, here is a set of altered jars that I made using some old ice tea bottles.

Thanks for visiting!
Photobucket

6 comments:

phamil said...

Oh gosh Amanda, how pretty!! I love all the soft and pretty details on this gorgeous page!!! Just WOW!!!

Pendra said...

Amanda I just love your work you always have such gorgeous pages! I have something for you on my site pendrasplace.blogspot.com (Awards - 2nd post)

Angi Barrs said...

Love those altered jars. Gorgeous.

Rachael Elliott said...

Stunning page Amanda!!! Love it!!

Renee V said...

So beautiful! Glad to hear your beloved Min is ok!

Cathy said...

Wow, soft and elegant! Beautiful page!