Sunday, June 12, 2011

My Big Strong Boy!

My Big Strong Boy: My boy is strong indeed. One of the first things I noticed the day he born was that he was putting weight on his legs when I held him against my chest. So it comes as no surprise that at the ripe ole age of 3 months he is just raring to go. He loves to stand upright and just holds a finger or two for balance. I have a feeling this 'little' man will be walking sooner than later.

I really enjoyed working on this 'real boy' layout. I know I have done other pages of my boy but this is the first one where I have picked/bought my own supplies instead of working for a DT. I really love these colours from My Minds Eye Alphabet Soup and I see a lot more MME in my (and my boys) future. I really loved the little monster chipboard that came with this line. I think the little blue monster looking an awful lot like Hudson LOL

Little Tip: One thing you may have noticed is that if you look closely you will find in a number on most of my pages. It may be the date, the number of people in the layout, the age of the person in my layout etc. If the number is on something like this ruler, I like to accentuate it by circling it, underlining it or drawing attention to it in some way. In this layout, I used an off set circle to draw attention to the 3 and wrote the word 'months' on the circle.


Thanks for stopping by again! Have a wonderful day!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Amanda! It is so fun to see your scrappy work again!! I am loving it! Love this page of your sweet boy!!! He does look raring to go! He is going to keep you on your toes!!!! :)

Diana Fisher said...

Love this page. And great color combo!! :)

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Aww my friend,this is absolutely PRECIOUS!!!

Tracey Taylor said...

Look at you rockin' the monsters and buttons!! LOVE it