Wednesday, June 8, 2011

a FABULOUS mini-album!!

I have an absolutely Fabulous mini-album to show you today!.No, I'm not bragging that it's fabulous, that's just the title :) I created this entire album using My Creative Scrapbook's June Album Kit. I had more than enough supplies to decorate all 12 pages in this mini plus I made a 12x12 layout with the leftovers. I could have even made another layout but I ran short on time, so I saved those supplies for another day, another layout.

It's been a few months since I created a mini so I thought it would take me a little longer than usual to create this one. Usually when I have been away from my projects for a while they take a little bit longer to get back into but I was wrong on this count. I finished this mini album in a little over 24 hours. I thought that was rather impressive since I could only work on it while little Mr. Hudson was napping or sleeping. I was enjoying working on it so much that I stayed up quite late one evening not realizing the time.

This kit featured Teresa Collins Posh. PINK~BLACK~WHITE... Perfection!! I had a lot of fun with it. Here are the pages!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

This is layout about my wanna-be ballerina. She has the costume and she is constantly begging me to put her in lessons. I've hesitate to do so because I wasn't sure she'd really like ballet especially after the fast pace of hip hop and step lessons that she has taken the past couple of years. I think she's now proven to me that she would really enjoy ballet. She 'practices' several times a week Swan Lake and Nutcracker music and imitates their moves. So hopefully this fall we'll find a program that suits our little would-be ballerina :)

Thanks for stopping by today. I'm glad Blogger seems to have resolved all the issues it was having last month... it erased several of my posts and it was so hard to get it to save anything but now it seems to be back to it's ole self :)
Photobucket

4 comments:

Jolaine Frias said...

Amanda, you did a FABULOUS job on this mini and you still have left over product to make a layout! Beautiful!!!!!!

Pendra said...

Girl this book is to die for!!! Precious photos and oh so sweet... just when do you have time for all this gorgeousness? Just left sb.com and your pages today were amazing. Just beautiful work!!

Gisèle said...

awesome mini, love the pink and black!

Tracey Taylor said...

This is just beautiful!!! :)