Wednesday, November 11, 2009

November kit work

Here are my creations from the LCOM November Kit. We are opening some membership spots for December so if you want to get in on the kits, now is the time to sign up.

Everyday Princess: This is my little everyday princess. You have probably noticed that I have done a lot of princess layouts and that would be because there is a princess in my house everyday. If I want to take photos of Larissa I have to accept the princess attire. I don't mind at all ... it's so stinkin cute.


Junk Mail: Does your child love junk mail? Mine does! She thinks that everything that Mommy & Daddy discard is for her. She takes it very personal and can get quite upset when there is a lack of junk mail. Her favourites have little maps or coupons on it. She'll read her junk mail from her car seat and direct us what way to go to get to our destination LOL.



Happy Birthday Daddy (38): DH's birthday was recently. He was leaving for a work trip on his birthday so we made cupcakes instead of cake. We didn't want to have a whole cake kicking around when he was going to be gone for a week (shocker but I really don't like chocolate cake...GASP) . I printed a photo of just the cupcake and cut it out to use as an embellishment. I used pop dots to give it a bit of dimension and put the '38' stickers on the flame of the candle. I used a crafter's Workshop template to get the die cut shape of this layout. It was an add-on to the November kit.

Tip: The letter stickers that I used for this layout were green. I wanted black so I used a sharpie marker to colour them while they were still on the backing and then voila - black letters stickers.



Photobucket

4 comments:

Cindy S. said...

I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW!
woooooooooooooooooooooooow!

Michelle said...

Beautiful pages, I just love your work

Tracey Taylor said...

Another FAB kit. Love that template!

JBK said...

great work as always. Love those font stickers. Also, another great idea for a page ..."junk mail"....my 2 oldest treat that as their mail as well. Have been meaning to take pictures of them getting the mail ever since I saw your LO with your DD getting the mail. May have to do a 2-pager with a mail theme!