Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Christmas Countdown has begun

Only one month to go until the big day! Christmas is my favourite time of year. I have lots of layouts, especially Christmas themed that I will be posting over the next week so stay tuned. For now, here is what I created with the LCOM December kit.

Our Joy: I had a couple of pre-Christmas photoshoots lately with Larissa so I could make lots of Christmas layouts. This Little Yellow Bicyle paper is really unique. The finish on it is slightly shiny and the paper is really thick.

I used glitter gold embossing powder on these Christmas bells.



Countdown: The little tiny Prima crystals on this layouts are my new favourite scrappy embellishment!



This little mini Christmas tree is made by Maya Road and comes in the kit. There is an extra sheet of plain chipboard in the package so I used it to cut out one more layer..the back layer with the trunk. I thought the album looked more finished with this layer.

After I made this album I couldn't find it anywhere..then I caught a glimpse of it in Larissa's toy wagon that she was pulling around. She never takes anything from my scrap room or craft supplies so I asked her why she had it. "well you made it for me didn't you.....it's mine right" :) Indeed I did make it for her so I had to explain that if she put it in with her toys it would get wrecked so it's new home in the basket with the rest of the mini albums.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Tracey Taylor said...

Another fantastic kit!! WOW

Jessy Christopher said...

Wow gorgeous creations!! You are just so talented :)

Tanya said...

YUM!!!!!!!!