Monday, November 2, 2009

A new blog to share!

I'm not at home today so no new work to show you. I'm actually at my sister's place taking care of her little ones because she is in the hospital having a baby girl today. I can't wait to meet baby Anna in a couple of days. Sadly our local hospital has new regulations and only 2 designated visitors so her hubby and our Mom will be there. The rest of us will have to wait to see baby!

So without any new scrap work , I have a great new blog to share. Luzma is a very talented scrapbooker who produces a huge amount of high quality work. I am so excited that she has started a new blog! Here is the link so you can bookmark it and I have also added it to the side of my blog for future reference.

1 comment:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

I can`t believe how sweet you are my friend!!! I`m really really so moved!!!
BIG HUG for you and you know how much I love and admire your work!!!
Congratsto your sister for the new baby Gob bless this new life!!
Luzma