Friday, May 29, 2009

Oh Baby II

Here's the 2nd baby layout that I did with my American Crafts blush lullaby letters (as seen the post below this one). All the new baby layouts that I did run along this colour scheme using kraft cardstock and papers from Basic Grey's Porcelain, Bittersweet and Urban Prairie lines. This one is a little less clutered than my usual style but by the time I had gotten to this point it just felt done :)


When we got home from the hospital and took Larissa out of her car seat, we set her down in the livingroom and snapped this photo of her first moments at home. Her hat was kinda falling up and off so we had thought it was just hilarous at the time. This photo just brings me right back to those first few moments at home. I can vividly remember that feeling of coming home with my baby girl. It feels like home to me





6 comments:

Cindy S. said...

This is a bit different for you but O M G!! Fabulous!!! Love how you are rocking the pearls! What a tiny little bundle she was!

Zoe said...

absolutely STUNNING

Anonymous said...

Dude you rock..Your work is sick ;) lamo..guess who?? wink wink

said...

Amanda, this simply takes my breath away!! Just Beautiful!!!

Tanya said...

Holy girl!! this is stunning!! love the softness...those pearls are gorgeous1\

Tracey Taylor said...

Awww! I LOVE newborn baby pics. GREAT page.