Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Man About Town - Upsy Daisy

With Father's Day in mind, I created this layout for the design team at Upsy Daisy using their Man About Town paper. The brads that match this line were the perfect masculine embellishment. I really like that they remind me of tractor wheels since Larissa is getting a tractor ride with Daddy in this photo.

My husband has worked on a potato farm for 20 years and although I didn't realize it at the time of taking this photo, this was his last potato harvest. The farmer that he worked for retired so hubby has a new job. Looking back I am really glad that I took photos of him at work. I actually have a layout coming up in the Fall '09 Canadian Scrapbooker magazine called "Daddy's Tractor"...anyway, I digress...I was using this post for Upsy Daisy talk! ;)


5 comments:

Zoe said...

GORGEOUS just love your work

Kris Berc said...

Wow Amanda this is gorgeous!

Darlene D said...

This is beautiful Amanda, love that line of paper, great colours.

JLYeomans said...

Love it...the picture and the layout!!

Tracey Taylor said...

You knocked this one out of the park!!!