Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Creative Scrapook - Main Kit

Well, it was revealed May 5...the greatly anticipated Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook and again, they did not disappoint!!! Here is a shot of the awesome, jam-packed kit featuring Crate Paper Lillian papers, Creative Cafe (three sheets of 12x12 chipboard!!!), Prima & Pink Paislee flowers, Pink Paislee Holly Doodles and so much more!! This kit is already sold out so if you don't want to miss out on the fun next month, then check out the subscription options. Check out what You check out the MCS DT gallery and have a peek at what the design team created with this kit!

Here's what I made with the kit :)

Life is sweet: I just loved all this chipboard that came with the kit....so pretty and already came in white so I just added a little bit of Ranger Stickles to the edges. Just FYI: My favourite kind of Stickles is Crystal and it's the one that I use on most layouts (in a close 2nd and 3rd spot are black and cinnamon brown).


Perfect Harmony: I had a lot of questions asked about how I made this contact sheet...easy peasy with Photoshop (CS2) !. You just create a contact sheet under File/Automate and you change the size to 4x6 and use a folder of photos that you previously got ready for this. I also changed the names of the photos to numbers since the contact sheet automatically puts the file name under the photo. These photos are of little Larissa and her cousin Jaedyn during a spring/Easter photo shoot :)


10 little peeps: This is Larissa and her little friends from church. To create the fun little bird, I used a Crate Paper die cut, a kaiser craft pearl for the eye, a Creative Cafe chipboard leaf as the wing and then I attached a Zva crystal swirl to finish it off.


To create the fun little bird, I used a Crate Paper die cut, a kaiser craft pearl for the eye, a Creative Cafe chipboard leaf as the wing and then I attached a Zva crystal swirl to finish it off.
Happy Birthday: And here is a wee card that I made with some scraps. I just loved the edition of buttons to this kit and love making these little bird with all the Crate Paper die cuts.

4 comments:

Kris Berc said...

Absolutely gorgeous work, as always! I just love seeing what you come up with. Your creations are incredibly inspiring!

Cindy S. said...

I was TOTALLY drooling over these at the MCS site the other day and meant to zip you off some REveal LOVE-tee hee. I got busy and forgot. :(
LOVE LOVE LOVE what you do with these kits~!

Tanya said...

OMWord!! these are stunning! I SOOO love your work!

Tracey Taylor said...

Holy cow...how many kits do you work with for MCS each month? LOVE these, esp. the shaped paper one. WOW