Friday, March 6, 2009

My Creative Scrapbook - Flirty Limited Edition Kit

One of my favourite things from winter CHA '09 was the Prima Flirty line so I was THRILLED to be able to work with this line for the Limited Edition kit by My Creative Scrapbook.

Fantasy Butterfly: Last summer, Larissa had her face painted as a 'fantasy butterfly' at the Moncton Zoo. She just loved it. It was so hot that the make-up didn't really dry and smudged all over the place but it sure made her happy at the time.

These Prima flowers are cut in half and tucked under the layers of pattern paper. I also got to try the Prima Say it in Pearls for the first time...... I think they are my new favourite scrappy product!!

Beautiful girl: Another layout using the Prima Flirty kit. I layered the pattern papers and cut them with my Martha Stewart scalloped rotary cutter (I'm on my third scallop rotary cutter since last fall!) I used my circut (opposites attract) to cut the title.


And here is a little card that I made using up some of the scraps :)

No comments: