Friday, March 6, 2009

My Creative Scrapbook - Album Kit

My Creative Scrapbook has just unveiled their monthly kits and this month's Album Kit featured the Bloom & Grow "Grow" line from My Minds Eye. These colours are so bright and fun to work with. There are a lots of die cut flowers with this kit and the pattern paper just begs to be cut up as well with all it's blooms and stems. There are lots of other fun embellies like ribbon, lace, bo buny rub-ons and flowers and beautiful sparkly Lax Thickers!

Read with me: This is Larissa 'reading' aka story telling to her little cousin Jaedyn.

And of course, some close-ups so you can check out the details...mainly the glitter I added.




And this is Missy Larissy just before her 4th birthday. I'm still in denial about her being 4...It just sounds so grown up compared to 3! :(
And here is a happy card that I made with some of the scraps. :)

No comments: