Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Creative Scrapbook

The January kit has been revealed at My Creative Scrapbook. I am happy to announce that have joined their Design Team and I will be designing with them every month. I am very excited..their kits are gorgeous and jam packed!!! Check out all the spectacular work in this months DT Gallery. The main kit this month features My Minds Eye - Laundry Line.

This is my brother Richard and his girlfriend Kristin. I got to meet Kristin for the first time this past summer. She is the first girl my brother has ever brought home to meet the family. She is a wonderful spunky and crazy girl...full of life and fits in perfect with the Devoe's. I don't get to see them much since they live on the other side of the country but hopefully they will make trips home an annual summer event :)



My sweet niece Jaedyn and the wee age of 2. What sweetie-pie :)





And this is Missy Larissy this past summer... I was trying to get her photo in front of a sunflower patch but it was chilly and she was hungry... but I do like how the photos turned out!! I plan on adding some hidden journaling on a tag tucked into the side of the scallopped pattern paper. :)



This is another box I made for homemade cards. This one went to my SIL Tanya for Christmas :)

3 comments:

Cindy S. said...

wow, Girlie!
Your projects BLOW my MIND EVERY TIME!!! Love the 'my girl' LO, the treatment on the flower is just fun-diddly-UN! and umm-yer brother is a little cutie :)

Tracey Taylor said...

Congrats on the new DT hook-up! You did a FAB job with the kit.

Happy New Year!

said...

Gorgeous work my friend! You definitely rocked the kit!! It's great to have you as part of our team!!