Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Have you ever SCRAPJACKED?

Just Like Daddy - featuring Basic Grey's Urban Prairie line (which is my favourite BG line!)

Hosted by super-scraper CindyS , the gals at Paws on Scrapbooking recently scrapjacked a layout by Christine Middlecamp. A scrapjack is when a layout by someone else is posted and we scraplift it with a big reveal at the end. There were over 25 participants. It was a really fun event and girls at Paws plan on doing more of these in the future. Check out the reveal here.

I did my layout about Larissa taking after her Daddy when it comes to mis-matched socks. When I put the laundry away, I put all the socks into pairs (I swear!!). Well, Daddy thinks it's funny to pull the pairs apart and wear two different socks. ARGH! LOL It seems that Larissa has inherited his mis-matched sock gene. FYI: I bought Jason all new socks last fall...about 40 pairs and guess what??? They are all the same....he says I killed the fun. No worries, he still finds ways to mis-match them...like wearing one of mine! LOL

No comments: