Saturday, December 20, 2008

The sprit of the season....

Well Christmas is almost upon us and the crafting is slowing down a little. We are doing all kinds of things that keep me out of the scrap room....things like gingerbread houses, sight seeing for Christmas lights, visiting Santa at his 'house' in the mall and spending time with family (eating meat pies LOL) Here's a little recipe book that I started so I can keep our favourite holiday recipes inside...some of which include my super famous toasted coconut cream pie, peanut butter balls, reese peanut butter cup cookies, spider cookies and pudding cookies. The album is a little Basic Grey Chocolate Chip chipboard album.



Here's a little something that I have been making a lot of lately for gifts. It's a wooden box from the dollar store, painted and decorated and filled with homemade cards for all occassions.




And we musn't forget some actual scrapbooking... this layout features the Pink Paislee Tinsel Town collection. I just love this photo of little miss Jaedyn (my niece) and Larissa. For the title, I used Bazzill stitching templates and then used Stickles over my stitching (just like I did in the card in the last post). I glittered up the Fashion Script alphas as well....nothing is safe from my glitter obession these days. I just received a big box of Pink Paislee goodies from Paws on Scrapbooking so there will be more of this to come :)


No comments: