Saturday, December 20, 2008

Canadian Scrapbooker, Winter '08

If you haven't picked up the winter edition of Canadian Scrapbooker yet, you need to go get it! This issue is jam-packed with great layouts. I have a few layouts in this issue as does my sister Jocelyne.



Merry Christmas Grumpy Girl. We were trying to get a cute photo of Larissa in her little Santa hat but she was not very happy about it! She had just unwrapped her Christmas Eve present which was a bag full of Diego toys and she was anxious to get out to visit her cousins and show off her new toys. This was about the best we could get. I decided to scrap it anyways. The large red die cut was cut on the Cricut Expression and then I used a Signo White Uniball pen to add a little something to it.


I made Christmas chaos to show off our not-so-great-dark-cluttered Christmas photos. Our family is HUGE and our Christmas mornings have always been nothing short of chaotic. I wanted a nice clean design that would work with these busy photos.


KISS KISS. I made this layout for the Hambly DT call...well I didn't make the DT but the layout did get published so that made me quite happy. This is a photo of Larissa giving her cousin Keaton a quick little kiss....yes, kissing cousins. No worries though...it looks a lot more passionate in the photo than it really was. Plus Keaton took his arm and wiped his mouth right afterwards LOL. This layout was done with the very first Hambly screen print that I ever purchased... I loved it so much that I didn't want to glue it down so I just let it sit there for a long time (actually until the publishing request). I did have to glue it together before I popped it in the mail to Canadian Scrapbooker.


1 comment:

Chelsea Van Tol said...

I saw this magazine and I saw the grumpy girl layout and I thought... "this looks like an amanda layout" - and it was! lol