Sunday, December 14, 2008

51 cards in a day

I received a call last Sunday from a lady at our Church requesting that I make 50 plus 1 cards asap.... 50 nice cards and 1 super nice card...LOL. I made these Sunday and finished them up Monday evening. About half of them have the pattern paper backgrounds (using up scraps) and the blue ones are embossed with a Stampin' Up! stamp and white glitter embossing powder. The nativity images are stamped, coloured and then cut out...that's a lot of cutting in a short amount of time! The super-nice card (heehee) has some stitching on it using the Bazzill templates (Christmas) and then I added some Stickles over the top...what can I say...I'm on a glitter kit. I put some Glossy Accents on the snowman just to give him a little dimension. The snowman & heaven and nature sing stamps are by PSX Design and are OLD. I have them for years and years. It feels good to dig through my old stamps and use them.







No comments: