Friday, December 5, 2008

My Creative Scrapbook - December kit reveal

Today is reveal day for My Creative Scrapbook!! If you have a moment, go take a peek at the Design Team's gallery.

Here are the layouts that I did with the yummy Limited Edition Kits. The first two are from My Minds Eye and the next three are Cosmo Cricket.

I did a lot of glitter work on these layouts and if you are interested in any of the glittery techniques I've used check out this glitter tutorial at MCS.















These are the altered projects that I made with the Limited Edition Kits











2 comments:

Chelsea Van Tol said...

lovely christmas items
:)

tanyal said...

Your star album is amazing. Would you share with me how you created that? I think it would be great for me to use up some extra holiday paper! Thanks...Tanya;