Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My Creative Scrapbook - December's Creative Kit

WOW! That was my reaction when I received this kit!! I just loved working with My Creative Scrapbook's Creative kit. Because of time constraints (no thanks to the post office!) I only managed three layouts but I am not done yet... I fully plan on digging it back out and playing with it some more when I can squeeze in the time.

Peek: Larissa's santa hat was a wee bit too big and she thought it was just hilarious to play peek-a-boo during our little photo shoot. That is fine by me...keeps her interested and smiling :)

I fussy cut out these ornaments, trimmed them in cinnamon Stickles and used pop dots to give them some dimension.

The naughty look: Doesn't that title just say it all ;)



Merry & Bright: I used dug out my Cricut, dusted it off and used to make the snowflake on this layout :)


As of my last post it was quite green here.... well green no more! Today is the second day of a winter storm. We have plenty of the white stuff now and I'm sure we will until at least mid-April. It's time to bundle up my wee one and start snapping some snowy white pictures while we ice skate, sled and make snowmen.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Jackie said...

These pages are beautiful! So colorful - yet cohesive. Very impressive.

Tracey Taylor said...

Oh my goodness, you've done alot of Christmas pages!!! Another FAB job. You've got a cute little poser. Hope you've had a chance to relax this past week.