Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Her First Carve....

Well, I called this layout "Her First Carve" (I added the word Her after I photographed it). Carving pumpkins is something that we had been meaning to do in previous years but when DH was potato farming that time of year was just a little too hectic. Now that he's retired from farm duties we have more fun time in the fall so this was the year. I thought Larissa would just love carving a jack-o-lantern. She was so excited to get started but...but....ewwwwww.. there was no way should would touch that" gross icky pumpkin" as she so eloquently put it. The base of the layout (die cut) is Making Memories and the orange lace carstock is by K&Company. The little strip of crossword puzzle paper is by October Afternoon.


Photobucket

6 comments:

Michelle said...

beautiful layout! I love the black glitter swirl

Tanya said...

OOO I love this !!!

Cindy S. said...

I SO love this! Gorgeous with the lace cardstock-WOW! I just A_D_O_R_E this!

Amanda Winchester said...

Amazing! I love this!!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Hi Amanda!!! I laeft you a PM few days ago because I`ve ax-mas card for you and I need your adress!!!!
Hugs!
Luzma

Tracey Taylor said...

What a fantastic mix of product. the lace idea is superb!!!