Monday, August 10, 2009

My Creative Scrapbook - Main Kit


My Creative Scrapbook has revealed another gorgeous set of kits. The Main Kit features My Minds Eye {Breaking Free Adventures Series - Surf Girl} and gorgeous Prima blooms. Check out what the rest of the Design Team came up with for this smashing kit.

SO...finally some new stuff eh?!? It's not that I don't have work to post, just that life has been insanely busy lately. August always seems to be that way for our family. This year is no exception with my brother getting married this week. There are oodles of family members home which means things like airport, ferry and bridge runs, family dinners, summer outings, pre-wedding work to do.... plus regular life! Here's what I came up with for the main August kit work:

Lovin Life: There is journaling there...way up top above the two small flowers... since I don't have the layout right in front of me as I type, I have no idea what I wrote there.



Dress Up: Oh it's so fun to have a little girl who loves to dress (and pose for photos too!)


What little girls dream of: but of course .... mermaid tails, fairy wings...


You and Me: Larissa and her little cousin :)


And a little card with some of the leftovers. As you can see, you can make quite a few layouts with a MCS kit...I could have kept going if I had more time! As part of the design team, our requirement is 2 layouts but most of the time I can't help but keep going and make 3, 4 sometimes 5 layouts with each kit!

2 comments:

Darlene D said...

Beautiful as always Amanda, love those big pink and red flowers. Great pics of the girls!!!

Cindy S. said...

HOW did I miss these posts?? LOVE what you did with the MME. and the mini is to die for!! TY for the PEIGirl fix!! (HUGS)