Tuesday, August 25, 2009

mmm....lemonade :)

WOW - that is how I would sum up this kit in one word! This was an all time favourite of mine and I managed 5 layouts and a mini album just from what you see pictured above. This is the August Limited Edition kit for My Creative Scrapbook....it's long sold out but if you want to hop on board you need to sign up and get on that waiting list so you don't get left out!! This kit features the gorgeous Basic Grey Lemonade with FOUR BG LACE DOILY DIE CUTS!! Plus there is an entire package luscious Webster's trims in this kit!! Can you feel my excitement about it !?! So here is what I created with this kit :)

Just Us: A family photo from a couple years ago at a family wedding. We are lucky to have had a family wedding every summer for three years now so we get lots of great photos (one wedding coming up this Friday actually) :)

Yummy: Missy Larissy licking her ice cream bowl (photos by my sister Jocelyne Kenny) She may have gotten this bad habit from her mother.......

Lemonade: The namesake of this paper line was perfect for the title since Larissa's favourite drink this summer is lemonade :)

Island Girl: (no explination necessary...you all know how much I love my little Island here)


Stunning Beauty: I just love this photo of Larissa. After a little photo shoot in our livingroom she sprawled out on the backdrop and I snapped this candid shot of her. The funny part is she looks like she has an up-do but is was just the way her hair was falling on the floor.

Star Mini Album: And lastly, here is the star mini album that I made with the leftovers from this kit.


2 comments:

Amanda Winchester said...

Wow, wow, wow!!! You totally rocked that kit! Gorgeous layouts!!

Tracey Taylor said...

What a lucky girl to play with such a gorgeous kit. LOVE each and every project. FAB, FAB work. Hope all is well.