Sunday, August 16, 2009

Enchanted - Upsy Daisy Designs

Confessions of a purple hater - I really like this paper... I know, I can't believe it either but when I started to work with this paper, I was lovin what was happening with it! I just love using it with some black and gold, truly enchanting!

A couple of my very best friends, my sisters :)

I love you "You are the bestest mom I never had" LOL (pretty sure she means 'ever had' there) She is always telling me how beautiful I am and how much she loves me... what a little sweet heart.

Upsy Daisy products used: Enchanted papers, Floral Flourish stamps. I also used Spellbinders dies on both layouts as a design team pair up. The dies I used were Labels 3. Also, if you haven't had a chance yet, there is still time to check out the Upsy Daisy Designs Design Team call!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

so much fun .love the stickles ,the stitching and layering are great !!!! you sure are rocking the purple now !!!

Cindy S. said...

LOVE what you did with this line and how you used it for such fun pics! You make me wanna use my border punches! :)