Thursday, October 16, 2008

Prima Build a Book







Here is my first attempt at a clear acrylic album. I used lots of photo pens to doodle the edges and staz-on ink as well. Almost all the products here are Prima including the actually Prima Build a Book pages. There are three different styles of pages used in this book. The whole point of the Build a Book is to make a custom book to fits your needs. I called this book One Fine Day and it's all photos from walk Larissa and I went on in September. There is one page which I particularly like... Larissa has some dried grass seeds in her hands and is trying to feed the birds by holding her arms up and yelling 'her birdies...come eat' LOL. Needless to say no birdies came to eat. Prima is hosting a contest and the first prize is a whoppping $600 in Prima goodies...oh la la!!!

No comments: