Thursday, October 16, 2008

Paws on Scrapbooking October DT Reveal

Lots of goodness in October DT kit!! Jenni Bowlin, Making Memories, Pink Paislee.
1. Blessings Abound. An impromtu photo shoot at the Walmart LOL! I had my camera in my purse (as always) and when Rissy saw these pumpkins she hopped in front of them and told me to take her picture. Can you tell she's used to having her photo snapped a lot! The flowers on this are made by moi...I'll post directions on how to make them soon!
2. This is a layout to document what a wiggly, squiggly, floppy little girl I have... man she squirms a lot when it's time to get her photo taken with anyone holding her :)
3. Skipping stones at Victoria Park, Charlottetown.
4. It's her kissy face - LOL... I had to do a layout with her making this face. I get this face at least once during each photo shoot!! Notice that I dug out my paper crimper!!! GASP! I used my paper crimper more for these projects than I've ever used it before. So glad to be getting my monies worth...even it is years after the fact :) The hearts on this layout were made by stamping a heart stamp with white Staz-on ink on acetate and then layering that over cardstock.
5. Live, Laugh, Learn... just a quite little inspiration wall hanging for my kitchen or craft room :) The butterfly is stamped with Staz-on ink and then coloured with a photo pen (red). (Autumn Leaves swirls)....and more crimping here :)

No comments: