Thursday, September 2, 2010

belated updates!

I am here and still alive! It has been a very busy summer and time has flown by a very fast. The first thing gets dropped when I am busy is my online life so forums, blogs, galleries etc all get a little bit (or a lot) behind. I had several blog posts that were scheduled to go up all during August but if I had have put the correct YEAR on the scheduler then it would have probably worked better. LOL

So, I have oodles and oodles of work to share that I have created throughout the summer. First, these are the layouts that I created with a kit from Let's Capture Our Memories. A little birdie told me that there are a few kits left up for grabs so if you want to you can still get one here.

It's a beautiful day: This was my first time working with Webster's beautiful bloom trims *swoon* I love these! I would happily use them on every single page if I could. I snapped this photo of Larissa while on an evening walk. It looks like a beautiful evening for a walk but unfortuntely it was cut short because of the black flies and mosquitoes that were feasting on us :(


Little Chicks: We were visiting a local attraction and they had these baby chicks. Larissa was just fascinated with them. She spoke to them in a very high tone was trying to get them to come closer to the cage so she could get a better look.

The gate was cut out from one of the pattern papers in the Webster's kit. A wee bit tedious but so worth the effort. I also cut the birdie & tea cup from another paper in the kit.



Roadside View: This is another photo that I snapped while on our bug-infested evening walk. It was in June when all the island ditches are filled with beautiful lupins.



Thanks for stopping by today.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Cindy S. said...

I was wonderingif you were still scrappin! ;) LOVE these LOs and OMGosh-I thought the fence paper was actually **on** that paper! That is GORGEOUS fussy cutting-beautiful details! Miss ya bunches!
:)

Cindy Gay said...

These are all beautiful and I really like the die cut in the Chicks layout.