Thursday, February 11, 2010

more lovey dovey work

This is My Creative Scrapbook's Limited Edition kit for February. These Limited Edition kits are always a pleasure to work with. They are always loaded with so many goodies and this one is no exception with some wonderful things like Maya Road kraft envies, Pink Paislee and Fancy Pants paper and of course, PRIMA!

Love Bites: (Doesn't that title just make you burst into singing Def Leppard? LOL) Leave it to my nephew, Mr. Ben, to EAT the photo props :) I have since added journaling to the little space below the photo. Thanks to my new acquisition of red Maya Mist, the trim and the flower on this layout are now red. The trim was originally white/beige and the flower was a pale pink-ish colour.

Little Mama: Larissa tells me that she wants to be a Mommy when she grows up ...awww. It's no surprise though. If you saw how well she takes care of her stuffies (like Blush, the pink dog in this photo) you would see that it's a well chosen path for her. The care she puts into her teddies is amazing...signing to them, cleaning them, feeding them, lots of cuddles and lullabies at night...a great little mama indeed.


Teddy Bear Love: And yet another layout about Larissa's love for her teddy bears. I was doing a little Valentines Day photoshoot with Larissa and her cousin and they wanted their favourite stuffies (favourites of the day that is) to join in on the photoshoot. Let me introduce you to: Blush, the pink dog and George, the curious monkey ;) The trim that comes with this kit is white/beige but a little bit of red Maya Mist did the wonders for changing it to a colour that worked better for my layouts.



And of course, some more altered jars. Are you getting sick of my jars yet? People are always asking me what on earth I do with these ? Some of them stay in my craft room. Larissa claims some... she has one filled with loonies and toonies in her bedroom. I use them in my kitchen, livingroom and hall as little decorations. Sometimes I gift them or sell them at a charity auction. They are always made from jars that I recycle around the kitchen...


Photobucket`

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I always get so excited when my blog feed shows that you have posted your beautiful work again. Thanks for sharing, so much inspiration!!!!

Have a happy day

Zoe said...

Me too Michelle!

Absolutely STUNNING girl! Just Beautiful! You really rock those valentines papers.

Tina McDonald said...

YAY! More eye candy!
These are just beautiful Amanda! So many little details to see!! Thanks for inspiring!

StitchLuva and Yarn said...

i am not tired of your jars...i am inspired to do the same. i do cans and put craft stuff inside, but now i am going to start jars.

Audra said...

i looove your work... your layouts are sooo pretty... thx so much for sharing your gorgeous work!!