Tuesday, February 9, 2010

oh la love!

I love Valentines Day! I love making Valentines with Larissa, baking heart shaped cookies and doing some fun little V-day photoshoots as well. I really enjoyed working with the MCS kits this month (well, really, I love it every month!) This is My Creative Scrapbook's main kit for February. Here's a peek at what my fellow DT members have been doing with the MCS February kits. I have had a lot of people asking me about how to get their hands on these

Cheek to Cheek: Most of the photos that I used for the February kit are from a fun little photo shoot with Larissa & her cousin. I barely had to bribe them at all....well, except for the big heart shaped lollipop that you will see in the mini album post. They did want to include their favourite teddy bears in some of the photos though.

Just the 2 of us: I am IN LOVE with MAYA MIST! The colours are rich and deep and it doesn't take total saturation to achieve the look you want. I used red maya mist here and some masking with the Making Memories acrylic hearts that came with the kit.


Family: This is me with my brothers, sisters and parents last summer.

And yet another altered jar for my project... a recycled pickle jar actually :)

Stay tuned for more lovey dovey projects during the coming week!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Zoe said...

ohhhh WOW it's all just stunning! Beauiful Beautiful

Marielle said...

Amanda,these are beautiful,your little girl is getting so big !! what a cutie!!!

Kris Berc said...

These are all gorgeous!

Tracey Taylor said...

Month after month, these kits are amazing. LOVE what you did with this one.

Tina McDonald said...

That photoshoot is fabulous! You got some amazing shots! And dyour pages are so beautifu... as always! :)