Sunday, October 25, 2009

MCS - October Main Kit

This is My Creative Scrapbook's main kit for October. Another absolutely stunning box of products!! These kits are always sold out fast fast FAST so if you want to join in on the fun you need to sign up in advance.

Here is what I created with this kit. You can also check out what the rest of the DT at MCS did with this kit too :)

For the background to this layout, I used the box that the kit came in and pulled most of the top part of the cardboard off to reveal the corrugated portion.
These little brushes of gold on the flowers and throughout the layout are created with this product that I have called "Silk" by Rubber Stampede. It is a really old product that I purchased about 10 years ago. It is in a little nail polish like bottle and pretty much works just like nail polish but on paper products of course :) It has a beautiful shimmer to it.


I made this little journaling card and used the tulle to help keep it in place but it is completely removable. I used the "Silk" around the edges of this card as well.

Our Flower Child: I tried a little something different with this circle. I cut the foreground pattern paper and distressed the edge of the circle to reveal the pattern paper behind it.

More "Silk" product used on the flowers and other embellies.



I hope you are a all having a wonderful Monday...or at least as wonderful as Mondays can get. I find myself terribly sick again :( I was feeling almost all better on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, which worked out wonderfully so I could attend the crop/class etc. but when I woke up on Sunday it's started all over again. I have to say that I had the most wonderful time at the LCOM crop!! So many awesome and hilarious people to hang out with, awesome food and of course, SHOPPING!!!!!!!! I will be sure to be at their next crop as well!

2 comments:

Darien said...

Love this kit!!!!! My fav!!! AND i LOVE WHAT YOU DONE WITH IT!!! Beautiful details!!!

Tracey Taylor said...

Stunning, just stunning!