Thursday, June 25, 2009

Oh Boy!!! A mini album to share

I know it's been a while!! I have been really busy with a very sick family but everyone seems to be coming around now. I have been scrapping but they are items that I can't post just yet..some work for CHA, publications and MCS July. I do have this mini album to share with you today. I made it back in April for my sister's birthday. She is a full time mom, student plus she works so even though she loves scrapbooks, it is not on her list of top priorities. I made this little album to show off the photos of her little man in his 4th year. You know me, it's a stretch to be doing something so boyish... I swear I would have done this album in pinks if I could have gotten away with it ;)

This album is definitely an album on a budget. I bought this Basic Grey chipboard album on clearance at Michaels for less than $2 and the Cosmo Cricket Get Happy paper I picked up a dollar store for $2.50 for the whole 8x8 pad ...SCORE !!


This was a little list of questions that my sister asked her LM. She typed out his responses exactly how he answered her (how cute!) and then she had them posted on her facebook. I printed them and put them on the inside cover of the album so she would always have them.
This is a photo that I already scrapped on a full page but I knew that she would love to have in this mini for her LM.


The cousins on Halloween...my little stinky skunk is in


The rocket ship is a clear element from fancy pants. I used a Zig Photo Pen to doodle around the edges so it would show up better.

Who says you can't use flowers for boys!?!

My sister and her LM :)

Another photo that I already scrapped full sized on a layout for Larissa.







9 comments:

Kris Berc said...

Amanda this is adorable!!!

Zoe said...

OMW Amanda you did a FANTASTIC job on this! she will love it.

P.S did you want to adopt an extra sister??? lol

Jenn Di Paolo said...

How fun! I love how you incorporated all the cute details - like flowers - for a boy. $2.50 for a paper pad? Um, can you take ME shopping please?

Tracey Taylor said...

This is just adorable!!!

Jill Sarginson said...

Oh Amanda, this album is to die for .. she is going to LOVE it!!! What an amazing gift ... I love it!!

Amy Daigle (Bella) said...

Oh Amanda this is awesome!!! The pics are perfect and so are all the little details! I love the red felt with the white buttons on the stars! You rock!

Amanda Winchester said...

DROOL!!! This is amazing! You rocked this boy album! And what a deal!!

Sasha Holloway said...

soooo adorable

Tina McDonald said...

This is SO inspiring!!!! I adore everything about it!!