Saturday, June 21, 2008

Life in Pictures






Here is another 3D flower layout. I stamped these calla lilly stamps (PSX) in black ink with brass embossing powder. I painted the leaves with watercolours and the flowers are painted with Radiant Pearls. For those of you how are no familiar with Radiant Pearls, they are like a shimmery paint and they will dry by themselves in about 24 hours or you can emboss them. I used clear detail embossing powder over them. Then I cut out each flower and leaf and layered them until the layered using hot glue to give added dimension. The chipboard circle is covered in criss-crossed sheer ribbon. The "my life in pictures' stamp is stamped on acetate with Staz-on ink and backed with a piece of K&Co pattern paper. The yellow butterfly & journaling spot are K&Co Wild Safron collection (a personal fav of mine). The swirl stamps are by Autumn Leaves and are also stamped on acetate with Staz-on and then cut out. The green pattern papers are Fancy Pants (sweet pea - Claire). This picture is little Larissa sitting on tree stump in my sisters backyard. It's hard to get a picture when she is smiling and still has her eyes open.

1 comment:

Tina McDonald said...

Amazing!!! Thanks for the closeups, cause you really don't realize the details until you read and see!! You have such patience!! I see a BIG future for you girlie!!! And I can say I knew you back when! LOL!