Friday, June 20, 2008

I am published!



It was pretty exciting back in February to learn that I would have a layout published in Canadian Scrapbooker, summer '08 magazine!!! I signed over the copyright and shipped out my layout in a pizza box. I was so nervous that the magazine would come out and my layout wouldn't be in it..... oh we didn't think it was good enough in real life...there wasn't enough room in the magazine, sorry we had to bump you... I kept dreaming up all these ways that it could go wrong. Well, I have the magazine in my hands now (two copies actually!) WOOT WOOT!!! I'm pretty sure that I am the first scrapbooker from PEI to have a layout published in Canadian Scrapbooker. Here's the layout they published. "Canadian Kids" Larissa, Keaton & Khristian during Canada Day celebrations, Summer '07 in Georgetown, PEI.

No comments: