Monday, May 3, 2010

Lovely Prima



Before:

After:
Oh Prima, I think you all have a pretty good idea how much I love Prima products and how much I would love to make their DT. I know it's a long shot but I just had to toss my hat in the ring. Here is a little keepsake project that I created to send along with my application. It is made from watchmaker tins. I covered the box in Prima paper, lace, tulle and then used cut Prima blooms all along the edge of the box. Each tin is lined with Prima paper and most have a flower in them. Some have chipboard accents and pebbles. These little tins for Larissa's keepsakes like her hospital bracelet, first lock of hair, the first tooth she loses (still yet to come) etc.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Zoe said...

ohhhh I love what you did with them! So cute!

Tracey Taylor said...

I hope you make this one!!!! What a sweet project. GOOD LUCK

Kim Faucher said...

Amanda.. this is gorgeous!! I too love Prima and tried out for the team..I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you... (and me ;) )
Very creative project!!

Amanda Winchester said...

So, so pretty!! Good luck!!