Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Creative Scrapbook - January Main Kit

Oh la la!! It's that time again. My Creative Scrapbook has unveiled it's January Kits. Here is the Main January kit featuring the rich tones of Lilybee (my altered jar and some layouts from my fellow DT members are featured on the Lilybee blog). Have a peek at what my fellow DT members have done with this kit as well.

Beautiful Bride: This is my beautiful new sister-in-law. I am making a wedding album for her and my brother as a wedding gift. I hope to wrap that project up shortly (almost done!) So, if you are Jennette & Daniel - STOP PEEKING! lol As for the rest of you - peek away :) The photo here was an artistic shot from their awesome photographer Scott Frank who so kindly let me use some of his photos for this project.


Family Memories: These photos are from our first family fishing trip last Labour Day. I was the hero of the day when I caught a 4lb rainbow trout. I thought little Larissa would be a little freaked out by the trashing fish but she was delighted and couldn't wait to get it home and eat it! I still have to add the journaling on the Tattered Angels card...it looks a little naked without any writing there.

Love: This is another one for the wedding gift. I am keeping the titles pretty plain on these since it's not for me. This is another photo by Mr. Frank :)


Here is a little jar that I made for my altered project. It was formerly a bottle of green ice tea :) I love to recycle glass items and give them a new home. The tiny little tattered angels bingo cards were cut from the packaging of the actual bingo cards. A very green project indeed :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Tracey Taylor said...

You did a fantastic job with this colour pallette. I LOVE the weddings pages you have done here. What a gorgeous bride, indeed.