Friday, April 10, 2009

A new mini album

I have a little mini album to share with you. I find usually avoid making mini albums ...not that they are difficult but they are just not my choice of project (but I always love the end product!) This one is for my friend K'mwee and I have no idea if she even knows what scrapbooking is?!? Well, she will now!! As a birthday gift, I made a page for each of her children, plus one page of all the children in their church class (you can Larissa & Keaton in there as well). I used a Basic Grey album as the base. I must admit that I will be a little sad to part with this little pile of paper, stickers and ribbon. I have it for one more day before I gift it away.

Front Cover:

Inside the front cover:
and the back cover:

5 comments:

April said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I really love the papers you chose and the embellishments are just perfect. Very nice job!
- April

Kris said...

Wow this mini album is super cute!

TraceyT said...

This is absolutely beautiful. LOVE your choice of product.

Debbie ♥ ♥ ♥ said...

Oh Amanda, this mini is gorgeous!!!

tanyal said...

This is stunningly beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration!