Monday, September 15, 2008

Upsy Daisy DT call


*Scrapbook Trends - Stamping idea book*

A Canadian Company named Upsy Daisy (don't you just LOVE that name) is looking to add to their design team. I ordered 1 of each of their pattern papers from Paws on Scrapbooking and made the following layouts. I haven't decided which layouts I'm going to use for their call... I am hoping my fellow scrappers can help me decide on a few layouts and which altered project to submit to them. I had a lot of fun creating these goodies from the Vroom, Applesauce & Sweet Slumber lines. ( I wish I had been able to get some "TWEET" line paper but it was sold out!!)


This layout is called "Thankful for". I curled the corners of the pattern paper with the edge of a letter opener..it was the first time I tried this and I love how it turned out. I also curled the leaves. It's a really cool technique, especially on double sided pattern paper as you can see both sides of the paper. The leaves are stamped unto Upsy Daisy pattern paper (Applesauce) and the cut out. I used hot glue to adhere them to help add dimension.

1 comment:

Tracey Taylor said...

all the layers and dimension here are absolutely wonderful.