Friday, July 18, 2008

....more altered jars







I enjoyed making the altered Mason jar so much that I made a few more. Here are some pics of the 3 little ones I made earlier today. They are made with the tall baby food jars. I don't have a baby anymore..she's 3 1/2 but I have learned that sneaking a jar of sweet potatoes into her spaghetti sauce goes quite unnoticed...sly aren't I!? This way, she's getting some precious extra veggies tucked lovingly into her dinners....a Mom's gotta do what a Mom's gotta do! So, here are today's creations.

2 comments:

Margy said...

Your jars look great, and that is a great tip for mommies! I plan on using it when my lil boy gets older! Thanks for sharing!

Tracey Taylor said...

Cute, cute, cute. I'm so glad to see you have a blog. I just added you to my blog friend list.